Sitting in my basket | Missguided

1 comment

Like most people I am obsessed with online shopping! Is it the convenience? or the fact I can stay home in my pyjamas ogling this seasons trends procrastinating... maybe both but either way all I can say is I love it but can often find it a little over whelming. I know what you're thinking 'shopping overwhelming? yeah ok' but rest assured we've all had those moments. There's so many websites, prices, tabs open every where and you just don't know what you want. Your style clashes with the things you like from different websites or your bank account is just screaming at you to stop. I've felt all these things and it can often make shopping a little frustrating especially on the occasions when you're rushing to find the perfect dress for the weekend. 

I thought this would be a great opportunity to share with you some of my favourite online shops and what is currently in my wish list, basket or saved items. This will be my new series 'Sitting in my basket' and each month I will focus on one online shop. This month will be one of my favourite clothing stores Missguided.

Missguided was one of the very first stores I purchased from online, I was always very hesitant to purchase anything that wasn't in store fearing the clothing would never fit right or be great quality, plus there's always the dangers of losing all your money! But nonetheless I made my first purchase and never regretted it. Everything I have purchased from Missguided has been great quality for the affordable price and always arrived on time. The website is also really easy to navigate, I can't stand busy over the top websites I will always exit out of them!


Coats: Yes winter is coming and I am getting ready to stock up on all the ones I can find, because honestly who doesn't love layering? In my misguided basket I have the Khloe oversized premium waterfall coat in ivory and camel as well as the Hether textured tailored boyfriend coat in pink. I absolutely love the style of the waterfall coats and will deffinetly be getting both colours, they are very Kardashian-esque so do I really need another reason to get them? The 'boyfriend' trend is really hitting this year and the boyfriend coat isn't an exception, this one is in a softer pink and is on sale!

Tops: I always find myself gravitating to black and white colours and tops! I love this Eyelash lace bralet in black, lace is really in this year and this crop could easily be used as a day to night both for hitting the town or paired with a pair of jeans and a trench. I also have in my basket a cropped ribbed long sleeve turtle neck, the turtle neck is also making a come back and I simply can't resist anything ribbed. I also added a capped sleeve knotted crop top and jersey crop top with cut elbows. 

Skirts: I have one skirt in my Missguided basket and that is the Kabrie front split midi skirt in camel. This skirt is super luxurious and I couldn't pass it up as it was quickly added to my cart. I mean its in camel... I had to. 

If you like the idea of this series let me know in the comments, or if you'd like to see how I style these outfits!

Katie
You can also find me on Instagram and Twitter.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I have the eyelash black lace bralet, it's absolutely gorgeous! Missguided have such nice clothes, I placed an order yesterday with the 25% discount they're doing for students, couldn't resist! x

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig