Favourite blushes for pale skin tones

3 comments

Winter is on its way bringing with it the inevitable loss of our rosy cheeks and glowing skin. Blush can completely reinvent a makeup look when your skin is look a little dull. I have a naturally fair skin tone and have over time found a few blushes that have really helped in battling lifeless looking skin. These products would also be great throughout the winter to mimic the natural flush of the sun.


This illamasqua blush is by far my favourite for two reasons, the first because of the name 'Katie' and two for its perfect baby-doll pink colour. This blush is incredibly pigmented and has a very silky light texture that doesn't crumble on the brush or have fall out. I love using this with my Hourglass ambient lighting palette.

Pink and peach blushes are the perfect tones for pale skin tones particularly those with blue undertones. I love the Benefit Dandelion blush which I mentioned in my Benefit box collection for swapping out my usual pink blushes for a gorgeous peach. 


If barbie pinks or ballerina peaches aren't for you then I recommend the range of blushes by Hourglass. They are 'lighting' blushes and so can almost double as a highlight but make for excellent blushes throughout the winter months or for fair skin tones to add life to your skin. This blush is in the shade Diffused Heat and is a rosy poppy shade and very pigmented. 

I love these three products (among others) especially throughout the winter times, although all blushes particularly Diffused Heat looks amazing with tanned skin as well.

Let me know if you have tried these products or which blushes you use to create glowing skin!

Katie
You can also find me on Instagram and Twitter.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. The Diffused Heat blush looks soo pretty!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blush picks- when Spring comes I like to mix my blush up to something a bit more creamy and fresh, but I still have my powder loves which I wear all year around- NARS Deep Throat, Sleek Rose Gold and Clinique Berry Pop being some of them!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selections! These are perfect for spring.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig