Beauty halloween makeup: Vampire tutorial

1 comment
Halloween is approaching and I thought that the perfect first halloween tutorial was to go with the classic vampire. This vampire look was inspired by the vampires from The Vampire Diaries TV show.



I'll show you how to get this simple vampire look, just follow the steps below: 

Products used:

Face:

Nars sheer glow foundation in Punjab
Nars creamy concealer in vanilla
Rimmel stay matte pressed powder
Benefit hoola bronzer
Mac mineralized skin finish in soft and gentle 

Eyes:

Inglot eye shadow in number 153
Inglot eye shadow in number 402
Inglot eye shadow in number 451
Too faced romantic eye palette in un-veil and ever after
Nars blush in deep throat
Este Lauder taupe eyeliner
Revlon black velvet eyeliner
Cover girl lash blast mascara
Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner 

Lips:

Mac lipstick in mac red
Mac lipstick in media



Starting of with the base you like, I used nars sheer glow foundation with nars creamy concealer to conceal under my eyes and just along my cheek bone as a highlight. I used rimmel stay matte pressed powder to set the rest of my face.
                                                          

For brows I just used a soft ash-brown eyeshadow by MAC in oaker with an angled eyeshadow brush to fill and shape.
The main part of this look is the eyes, this look is quite simple and not as crazy so I did a smokey eye shadow look. I started with a soft and shimmery taupe shade, the one I used had purple undertones which worked well in creating a sunken eye type of look.




Then take a dark and shimmery brown shade on a crease brush and starting from the outer corner use wind whipper motions to blend that into the crease. Now take a dark shimmery black and place that in the outer 'V' of the eye and blend slightly into the crease. The colour I used was too light and so I took a deep black eyeshadow in a matte finish and went over the top.
     

For the under eyes you want to create a really sunken type of look and so I used dark brown and red shades. Firstly, take a medium brown eyeliner pencil and run that just beneath the water line blending it out with a smudge brush.

 


Then take a dark black eye liner and line your bottom water line and top lash line and smudge with the same brush. I took more of the brown liner and placed if further under the eye blending down towards the cheek bone. 



Now take a dark brown shadow, mine had shimmer in it but it doesn't matter which you use. Now blend underneath the eye making sure the colour is darker just under the eye. Now take a red eye shadow ( I didn't have one so I used a red blush) and blend over the brown creating a bloodshot 'dead' appearance. Now take the same dark brown shade and blend just under the eye focusing on this inner corner.


Now for the veins, I used the same medium brown eyeliner and began drawing jagged lines underneath my eyes. I didn't have any particular method for this, just make sure it doesn't look to polished. To blend out the veins I used an angled liner brush to make them appear underneath the skin rather than drawn on top.


Most vampires have very contoured cheeks and so I used a medium/dark bronzer to create a sculpted effect using a real techniques contour brush.For the lips I used a red lipstick and a dark brown- purple to create a blood type shade. But a red lip still looks great. 





And that's it! Finish it off with some vampire teeth and fake blood and you're done! Pair with a black dress and heels.


If you want to see anymore super easy and simply Halloween tutorials let me know in the comments.







Katie


You can also find me on twitter and instagram.




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I did a Vampire Diaries look for Halloween too! Love that show :) xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig